Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Scrapbook USA Expo

Come see us at Booth #316 and join our class at the Scrapbook USA Expo, April 18-19 in Salt Lake City. Here is a description of the class on Saturday.

F-A-M-I-L-Y Mini Album – "on the dot"




"on the dot" presents a fun class to create an adorable 6 X 6 mini album that spells the word ‘FAMILY’, with each letter leading into an inspirational thought! We will use white chipboard, ribbon, flowers, mini brads and patterned paper from the ‘pink lemonade’ collection by "on the dot". All combined, with your own pictures, you will have a cute, bright and cheery keepsake your family will love! Bring: scissors, trimmer, adhesive & hot pink 1” ink pad.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Awesome! I really need to make a cute mini album for my coffee table. I think this is it. Thanks

katie said...

Rebecca, I loved seeing all of your creative ideas. I would love to get some of the books you are making at the expo for gifts. I will let you know how many and everything. Your stuff is really cute. Theron looked at it too and really liked it.
Katie